Old January 28th 08, 01:25 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Michael Press

Default John Doe ID'd?

In article
,
" wrote:

On Jan 26, 6:15*pm, MagillaGorilla wrote:
wrote:
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20080126/..._usada_lawsuit

I read an article like this and the only question that comes to mind is,
"Why do people think tattoos look good?"

Magilla

I wonder why these nutters who tattoo virtually every square inch of
their bodies leave their hands alone. Like they think maybe they'll
get a suit and tie job?

The best tattoo I ever saw was an old French jail-bird type of guy in
all denim on the TGV from Paris to Lausanne. He had a shaved head, so
you could see the word "Merde" tatooed on the side of his head and
other things like 666 on his forehead. He also had a mask tattooed on
his face to make him look like the Lone Ranger, and the tatoo of the
string holding it on went all the way around and had a bow in the
back. As the train ride progressed, lots of borderline questionable
characters decided to sit in the same car. I figured out later it was
because they knew the Swiss border guys would focus all their
attention on him and ignore everyone else in the car.

I am almost totally against tattoos. I will allow a fouled
anchor if the wearer's forearms suggest hawsers. USN as allowed.
All the rest is posing, compensating, or pathology.

--
Michael Press
The real Style Guy