Old September 21st 08, 07:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
DemonJumper

Default Shin Guards?

Definitely get guards! I wear mine almost everytime I go out and they
save me multiple times each sess. The times I don't wear them I think
I'm just going to mess around a little and do easy stuff but then I
still get pedal bites for not wearing my shin guards. Just be sure to
wash them once in a while; they reek after a few sweaty sessions.

Oh yeah, and Pigs on Unicycles, I'm a girl but I don't wear guards
because I'm afraid of scars on my legs. It's all about confidence
and not getting hurt so I don't want to ride anymore.

--
DemonJumper