Old September 23rd 08, 10:41 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
skilewis74

Default Shin Guards?

I have 661's and they always slipped down, exposing my knees, plus they
didn't have enough knee padding for me. So I cut off the knees, sowed
them shut and added some skate kneepads. Works much better but takes
longer to put on.

KH Purcussion pads don't have fit problems like 661's often do, plus
they have padding on the inner knee for hiting the frame, are cooler,
and faster to put on/off.

I spray painted my 661's white and they are much cooler when I'm in the
sun than before.

--
skilewis74

Ride everywhere and never just ride anywhere. If you can ride where you
are going within a hour, do it, and if you can do a trick 50-75% of the
time do it along the way.- Bob Burnquist

What next? 'IUF skill levels'
(http://www.unicycling.org/iuf/levels/)*'
Street'
(http://en.wikibooks.org/wiki/The_Unicyclopedia/Street)*'unicycletips.com'