Old May 6th 18, 08:02 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Simon Jester

Default Pedestrian was killed by a cyclist wearing hi-vis

On Sunday, May 6, 2018 at 2:20:31 PM UTC+1, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sun, 06 May 2018 14:14:29 +0100, wrote:

On Sunday, May 6, 2018 at 1:23:21 PM UTC+1, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
On Sun, 06 May 2018 13:17:38 +0100, wrote:

Should have seen him coming!

QUOTE:
A Merseyside gangster, who once saved footballer Steven Gerrard from a thug, has been gunned down by an assassin on a bicycle.

John Kinsella, 53, was found dead on Saturday morning after he took his dog for a walk in a secluded woodland alongside the M62 in Merseyside.

The gangland fixer was pronounced dead at the scene after emergency services were called at 7am to reports of a 'firearms discharge'.

Now local police are on the hunt for the bicycle-riding gunman who was seen wearing a *****hi-vis jacket***** (EMPHASIS MINE)

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...nned-down.html

I don't see hi-vis people any more than anyone else, all they do is annoy me. I drive closer to anyone who thinks they're more important than everyone else.

They are tooled up now though, so watch out!

I've got tools in my car too, for example a tyre iron.

Modern vehicle users generally carry tyre plastics.

Anyway, I'm ****ed off with cyclists using the busy road when there's a ****ing cycle path just next to them!

Time to ban motor vehicles from the A1 because there is a perfectly good M1 next to it.