Old May 2nd 07, 11:13 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,rec.motorcycles
Mike Young

Default Should Cyclists Pack Guns?

"evelyn" wrote in message
oups.com...
On May 2, 2:14 pm, (Matthew T. Russotto)
wrote:
In article .com,

evelyn wrote:

How broad do you want? Being touched, groped, penetrated or
sodomized, I call all that rape if I don't want it.

Then get a better definition, because you're cheapening the word
"rape".
--
There's no such thing as a free lunch, but certain accounting practices
can

maybe i should clarify: being touched, groped, penetrated or
sodomized, I call all that SEXUAL ASSAULT if I don't want it. does this
sound better? You are right, I don't want to cheapen the word "rape"

Bloody hell. You forgot innuendo and off color jokes.