Old July 26th 05, 10:04 PM
Dane Jackson

Just zis Guy, you know? wrote:

OK, then read the RFCs, noting in particular the meaning of the sigsep
(-- ). It is an actual problem, not just a nitpick.

OE-QuoteFix will sort out this little problem for you at no cost.

Now now, if he's content to make his messages nigh unto unreadable
to the general populace, we should let him. Of course, he might get
a bit lonely with noone answering him or taking him seriously.

P.S. I managed to resist posting a signature from alt.fan.warlord
as a reponse, but managed to resist. Barely.

--
Dane Jackson - z u v e m b i @ u n i x b i g o t s . o r g
"I was under medication when I made the decision to burn