Old December 28th 05, 03:59 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.racing

Default Tom Kunich is a ass

Tom Kunich wrote:

Thanks, and it is becoming ever more clear that no one should post here
using their real name.

Or you could change your name to your ng handle g.

Let's see: You post under your real name, but object to another ng'er
posting your dwelling's location. Does that mean you're afraid of a
certain narrow niche of kooks who can read newsgroups but can't for
some reason do a "white pages" search to find out where you live, so
they can come and get you for something you "said" on a newsgroup?
Hmmm... And, didn't you just recently threaten to send a couple of guys
to "talk to" (i.e., threaten or in fact assault) Mr. Chang when he
yanked your chain? (more on your customaryl behavior below)

The fact is that the group was losing its usefulness

rhetorical assault noted

because of the high noise to signal ratio. But then with the advent of Roger
Bratton followed most shockingly by Jobst Brandt who until this time I
considered to be one of the high points of the groups (snip)

Time to move through "Denial", and on to the next of the Five Stages of
Grief, TK ("Anger/Resentment"). So post for Jobst like he did for you
already, and let's get into the New Year even-steven. OK?

I never had any cops come to the door, but did you in fact telephone
the APD on my behalf that time you got so very upset with me when I
said in here that men who describe themselves as "straight" go to
public parks to achieve sexual release with other men? A quickie
google:
(tiny: http://tinyurl.com/dy64b), From a New York Times article, "A Sex
Stop on the Way Home", describing long-standing activities in a certain
urban public park:

"You would not believe the guys who come here," said a 50-year-old
Queens man who repairs boilers and is a regular. "You have judges,
doctors, lawyers, firemen, cops, sanitation workers. You have guys
coming here with totally normal lives, married with good jobs."

Now don't explode prematurely, TK. I never said that *you* go to the
parks for casual encounters. I have no way of knowing if you're even
tempted, so no comments or accusations from this chair; just a minor
reality check. Or two. --D-y