Old June 3rd 09, 09:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent
Antitroll

Default THE LOGIC OF TRIKES an outsider's viewpoint by Andre Jute

"Andre Jute" wrote in message
among a whole lot of guff
" I didn't become interested in
lightweight construction (meaning for road use, outside racing, lest
some idiot publishes an old photo of me working on a racing frame and
calls me a liar) until I had already given up the car to become a
cyclist
Andre Jute"

There ARE no old photos of you working on a racing frame nor any independent
proof, either photographic or textual that you have ever designed or built any
vehicle with any number of wheels.
PH