Old December 14th 09, 12:57 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Anton Berlin

Default Kunich trying to out-douche Kunich

The douche that posted the carbon fiber bike debate a few weeks ago
has been out douched by a new post about carbon fiber bikes today.

In what's known as a 'vicious douche cycle' AKA hyperdoucheiosis Tom
Kunich has become the douchiest of all douches causing his brain to
have the ph of a vagina also known as 'Summer's Eve Syndrome".

Get well soon Kunich, we're all praying for you*

*Mainly because we know prayers don't do a god damn thing.