Old July 7th 18, 03:20 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech

Default Safety inflation

On Friday, July 6, 2018 at 11:58:36 AM UTC-5, jbeattie wrote:

The rider somehow “'came off' his bike and came into contact with a truck travelling in the same direction." So, he fell off his bike in front of a truck?

-- Jay Beattie.

I am guessing the biker came off his bike because the truck travelling in the same direction hit him from behind. In the two bike-car accidents I have been involved in, I came off the bike after the car hit me. Its a common occurrence. Maybe just random that he fell in front of the truck. He could have fallen to the side of the truck too.