Old September 8th 18, 07:11 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling,uk.rec.driving,uk.d-i-y,alt.home.repair
rbowman[_2_]

Default Cyclists waste petrol

On 09/08/2018 06:51 AM, Jimmy Wilkinson Knife wrote:
When a cyclist uses a busy road, he slows down all the cars, making them
less efficient, using a lower gear, overtaking, changing speed, etc. So
you *******s aren't green at all.

Around here they just run over the cyclists. If the F350 doesn't get
them the horse trailer will..

I'm becoming a pussy in my old age and really like dedicated bike paths.
Sharing narrow, shoulderless roads with traffic isn't my thing anymore.