Old March 5th 07, 05:22 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
Larry Bud

Default Ride an SUB not an SUV

The 111 bus rolls quietly up to the Mjodd terminal in eastern
Reykjavik at 11:19 a.m., and I climb aboard. For 45 minutes, we cruise
through the suburbs and then to the central square downtown, picking
up and discharging eight passengers along the way. Fuel cells that
would have filled the space of several passenger seats five years ago
are now small enough to fit in the roof panels. And out the exhaust
pipe: a trickle of water.

Did you realize that water vapor is MORE of a greenhouse gas than CO2?