Old September 25th 17, 11:17 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Bod[_5_]

Default Driver crashes through wall at 80mph and into Thames then wandersoff

On Mon, 25 Sep 2017 10:40:44 +0100, Bod wrote:

A blasé Mercedes driver calmly got out of his car after crashing it
through a wall and into the River Thames.

Residents described seeing the car lose control at an estimated 80mph on
Friday at 6pm.

Five jailed for beating up man who twerked into them in nightclub
The driver, described as an Asian man in his 20s or 30s, wandered off
into the night after throwing several bags into the river.

Emergency services were on the scene within 15 minutes and the German
car was pulled out the river at 7.30pm.

Norwegian student Eline, 24, said: ‘He was driving at like 80mph.

‘We were just sitting in the living room and we heard him speeding to an
amazing degree – he sounded like a race car driver, it was insane.’

Then they heard the car crashing through the wall.

http://metro.co.uk/2017/09/24/driver...s-off-6952530/

Cool!Â* And he's been punished by losing an expensive car, no need to
waste police time on it.

And who pays for the wall that he demolished?

--
Bod