Old September 26th 17, 03:38 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
jnugent

Default Shocking moment parent on school run drives into teacher who isflung from bonnet

On 26/09/2017 10:16, Nick wrote:
On 26/09/2017 09:52, Tony Dragon wrote:

Although this does not excuse what happened, it appears that the
teacher sat on the car and that provoked the incident.

It makes little difference to my opinion of the teacher, driver or event.

It makes a hugely bad impression of the trustworthiness of the police
and the officers who released the doctored video.

True. Especially since the (TV) news repoort I saw merely said that the
teacher had turned his back on the driver. Sitting on a car (or any
other similar physical contact) is highly provocative, but still
doesn't justify dangerous driving.

Perhaps both of them have learned a lesson.