Old July 8th 03, 12:35 AM
Hosh

Default Hardtail Advice

I would choose more on the store that provides better support then on the
brand of bike.

I would rather buy a better product from a store with poor support, than buy
a piece of junk from a store with better support. A good product doesn't
need support anyway, and you can always take your bike to any other place for
service.

If you get something that is not dialed properly that is
worse then a bike of lower quality that is dialed right.

What the hell is dialed? If you mean "put together properly", I can take
my better brand bike and have it put together or fine tuned later and have a
great bike, your way, you still have a piece of junk.