Old December 10th 05, 11:44 PM posted to rec.sport.unicycling

Default Making up Uni bumper sticker

I've been thinking of making an order for a uni bumper-sticker, and I
have some samples, for your persusal and critique. I just want to make
a cool sticker, keep two, and sell the rest for, like $1.37 including
postage.

Really, the goal is funny, slightly superior (well we are, aren't we?),
and eye-opening, if possible (like the knobby tire might be). Any
suggestions to make a cooler sticker than the samples would be
welcome!

I can't draw people too well...maybe a stick-figure/pictogram of a
person/uni/rock or something would be good.

|Filename: training.JPG |

steveyo

--
steveyo

...like having your own personal rollercoaster...