Old April 16th 06, 08:07 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default US Cycling Development Foundation Tax Filing Questions

B Lafferty wrote:
Care to explain your position in detail in ythis context?

Pudd'nhead Wilson wrote:
Well that would ruin the concept of a quick "one-hit law-and-order
anarchist snipe and leave" action. I can write something -- I expect
you either won't like it, or think it silly.

Your appeal to the state and its laws is insufficient, since the state
is illegitimate. It exists solely upon stolen assets, naked force, and
the threat of force. There is no "social contract" creating a state.
Even if there were, the state would be in breach. (I know I signed no
such contract, or gave power of attorney to do so.)

Is this an illustration of the Fred Phelps argument theorem ?