Old April 17th 06, 03:41 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default US Cycling Development Foundation Tax Filing Questions

Is this an illustration of the Fred Phelps argument theorem ?

Hey, I got you wondering what an argument is. Fantastic progress Don!
Congrats! You can do it!

The attribution you questioned is not the crux. The question is for
Brian to answer "whose rights were violated? Who was harmed?" If
someone's (negative) rights were violated, I'm with him.

If he's simply advocating using the "legal" power of the state to
harass because of his own suspicions and biases, then that is immoral,
or at least inappropriate. On the other hand, he has every right to
pronounce his suspicions and/or biases.