Old July 3rd 16, 03:53 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default The high cost of mountain biking!

"John B." wrote in message

On Wed, 29 Jun 2016 23:56:50 -0500, "EdwardDolan"
wrote:
[...]

Others always profess interest in me whereas I never profess any interest
in
others. That is because I am not interested in others - and that is also
why
I am Great and you aren't. Hells Bells, even John B.(Bull****ter) is not
interested in you like he is in Me. I suppose I should be flattered, but
what idiots like the two of you say or think does not register on a mind so
Great as mine. Greatness requires Greatness and that is something I will
never find on Usenet. Alas, only Lilliputians reside here.

Incidentally Doolie, I heard, on another site, the term "Fagot"or

maybe it was "Faggot" mentioned in connection with your name. I looked
in the dictionary and I see "Faggot - a bundle of sticks and branches
bound together". Were they referring to your mentality? "Dumb as a
Faggot"? I grew up in northern New England and it was "dumb as a
stump", in the local vernacular.

The only dumb faggot here is yoursefl.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great – Minnesota