Old December 3rd 04, 05:06 PM
SlowRider

Terry Morse wrote in message ...
I didn't know there was a healthy competition going on. I thought I
was the only weirdo. When I said that maybe I should go for 2
million feet next year, my wife said in her serious tone, "I'm going
to pretend I didn't hear what you just said." Message received. Time
to take up knitting.

213 miles in Jan-Nov, but I'm not counting any more. Really.

What a cool idea! That's the kind of thing that motivates me: set a
goal and then focus on it. Kudos to you -- 200 vertical miles in a
year is impressive. No wonder you're so darned skinny! ;-)

JR