Old November 6th 07, 10:09 AM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Paul Boyd

Default RR - First Audax of the new season, last ride in shorts forthe year

Brian G said the following on 06/11/2007 09:37:

You, sir, are quite astounding. There I was feeling quite pleased about
taking the trailer to Tesco for the week's shopping and I come back to
read about you cycling a casual 70 miles or so for a pre-season warm-up!

Yeah, but what he didn't tell you was that his ride was a trip to Tesco
with a trailer on the back - to the next city :-)

--
Paul Boyd
http://www.paul-boyd.co.uk/