Old March 12th 21, 02:49 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_4_]

Default Eddy Merckx Elite

On Friday, March 12, 2021 at 6:33:16 AM UTC-8, jbeattie wrote:
On Friday, March 12, 2021 at 6:17:46 AM UTC-8, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 11:36:45 PM UTC-8, wrote:
On Wednesday, March 10, 2021 at 7:03:14 PM UTC-6, John B. wrote:
Claims a $40,000 income one month and buys second hand junk

John B.

Is that $40k per YEAR, or per MONTH? If its per month, then even in expensive California that should be enough to get you into the middle class and allow you to live somewhat comfortably if you watch some of your pennies. I'm sure $480,000 per year does not go too far in California, but it should be OK enough. Now, if its $40,000 per year, then one would have to watch what junk they buy second hand. But even with a mere $40,000 per year, even in expensive California you should be able to feed yourself and keep some kind of roof over your head and buy a used K-Mart bike every year or two.

That is taxable income per year though I'm now not far from making that per month. But making money and spending money when Biden is in power wouldn't be very smart now would it. Where it is is inflation safe. Biden has sent us down the road to super inflation and according to Frank, that's no problem at all because he doesn't give one **** about the rest of the world and all of the people in it as long as he can get along. The normal communist schpeal.

If the Biden economy is so bad, how are you close to making $480K per year? Doing what? You stated your retirement account was sub $1M, and it is not going to be generating 50% returns in any Biden market. That's impossible because he's a communist, and the market hates him.

Why do you take something some nitwit like Jeff says and attribute it to me.. In the last 9 months I have made $160,000 dollar on my investments. That was almost entirely from the Trump economy. If you want to believe that the US sending $900,000,000 to Iran and China are helping his economy, you are perfectly welcome to do so.