Old September 13th 03, 06:46 AM
Jeff Sutton

Default How old were you when you got your first really nice bike?

No bike I purchase will ever be as nice as the single-speed, gleaming green
Schwinn I got for Christmas when I was in third grade! No $4,000
carbon-fiber high-tech wonder will ever match the excitement I felt when I
got that beauty! This was in 1958 or so, you understand.

(big sigh)

"Brink" wrote in message
om...
How old were you when you got your first really nice bike and what was
it?

I got a cheap mountain bike from the local bike shop at age 21.(
Mongoose hiltopper)

I got a really nice road bike this year at age 29. (Tommasini techno
ultegra components)

Why did i wait so long?

Well at least i saw the light!

----Brink