Old November 18th 08, 10:23 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Tom Kunich

Default 2009 FIAC National Championships

"Scott" wrote in message
On Nov 18, 3:06 pm, "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

Scott, do you think that arguing semantics makes the slightest
difference?
Bicycle racers are bicycle racers.

Not really, but... it is still just frikkin' ridiculous to refer to
those events as "National" championships.

But it is a National Championship if it is open to anyone from across the
nation. If you want to argue anything else perhaps you ought to observe the
participants in the junior championships or age categories in the USCF.

I bet Henry and ol' monkey farts are with me on this!

I'll bet that they're with ANY counter movement no matter what.