Old January 3rd 09, 12:52 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Jerrick

Default Help choosing editing program, Please

EliB;1163032 wrote:
Today I went back to best buy.. I traded Sony Vegas for Adobe Premier
elements 7, and it didn't work on my computer.. It worked on my friend's
computer though, so my mom called a computer guy to come out and fix
this for us. Where do you get SUPER?

Only from SUPERs website. Anywhere else that has it will be fishy and
end up probably giving you some junk as seen in Skrobos case.

http://www.erightsoft.net/SUPER.html

Its completely free and clean of all ad/spyware. You just have to
navigate a few pages of their site to get to the download link. Scroll
to the bottom of the first page, 2nd link will be just a small scroll
down the 2nd page, download link is at the bottom of the 3rd page.

--
Jerrick

'*Bought it!*' (http://tinyurl.com/6ywusa)
*Press Alt+F4 to fix post
stretch.*[SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC][SIGPIC]JC~