Old October 7th 16, 02:52 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
DATAKOLL MARINE RESEARCH

Default other amps go to 10. Mine goes to 11

On Thursday, October 6, 2016 at 3:49:55 PM UTC-6, AMuzi wrote:
http://www.bikerumor.com/2016/10/04/...-anyone-26000/

Frank wondered last week what I meant by frenetic change for
its own sake as opposed to innovation. Left! It's left drive!
--
Andrew Muzi
www.yellowjersey.org/

where have you been AM ? didnah we run this down months ago ?

my offering, undiscussed off course was the left allows for reaching for a new level of twitch. Optimism in design. what's that plane ? the fish hawk ? brains itself diving into water surface.

never tried it...have you ? Jay ? Jay was writing about the track but I forget if he offered a review of how what.

The NYC track review was raved abt but ....? 'like' wowo wheeee is this fun.

Video shows a lotta juggling ....maybe their drunks ?