Old November 3rd 17, 03:56 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tim McNamara

Default And other liberal heavens

On Wed, 01 Nov 2017 19:35:20 -0500, AMuzi wrote:
On 11/1/2017 7:07 PM, Tim McNamara wrote:
On Wed, 1 Nov 2017 15:52:25 -0400, Frank Krygowski
wrote:
On 11/1/2017 12:09 PM, drooled:

snip Does anyone realize that this is what liberals intend to
happen in every state in the union?

http://tinyurl.com/y8dc4ebh

Egad. Tom, you're just getting nuttier. I'd say you're starting to
challenge Gene in the incoherence sweepstakes, except he knows what
he's talking about...

BTW, you're attributing an ability to plan and organize far beyond
what most groups of us liberals can manage. You've noted, I would
hope, that while the Democrats gripe endlessly about the ills of the
Republican Party (which are many and frightening) and the craziness
of Trump (which is frequent and frightening), there is an extreme
shortage of ideas from them.

That's the electorate's fault. We keep selecting candidates through
the primary system who can't find their way out of a paper bag, let
alone generate sensible policy. H.L. Mencken was not wrong in many
of his observations...

+1 I might add, " while the Repugnicans gripe endlessly about the ills
of the Democrat Party (which are many and frightening) and the
craziness of Trump (which is frequent and frightening), there is an
extreme shortage of ideas from them. "

I'll see your Chuckie Schumer and raise one Jeff the Flake.

LOL!