Old February 14th 18, 09:43 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
SMS

Default Battery Replacement on Lights with Internal Li-Ion Batteries

On 2/13/2018 1:10 PM, jbeattie wrote:

When it comes to DRLs, correlation is about all we have. I haven't seen a single study where are driver claimed he or she saw a bicyclist and avoided an accident during daylight hours because of a light.

LOL, you're sounding like the people that think that there are entities
running around funding every possible double-blind study. They are very
good at trying to promote doubt with every study that proves something
that doesn't fit their agenda.

It's not just the Odense study on DRLs, it's also all the studies on
motorcycle headlights, both steady and modulated.

Sometimes you have to look at other relevant studies and extrapolate.

Sometimes you just have to use logic and common sense, and not dismiss
every thing you don't like, without any facts or logic by screaming
"danger danger," like our fried from Ohio.