Old September 23rd 17, 01:11 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
Joy Beeson

Default Astronomical autumn

It *has* been a long time since the last ride. I thought I'd gotten
the bike ready to go last night (except for adding ice, food, and
drink), but I forgot to put my distance shoes in. I plan to change at
Owen's West just before leaving town.

On a shopping trip I resent the space shoes occupy, but I've worked
out a way to stand them on end by putting them into a plastic bag and
putting both handles of the bag out through the same hole in the
pannier.

Re-reading my post before responding reminded me to put my tea on the
bike to get warm. It already tastes like tea, though. I'm leaving
the water in the fridge until the last minute.

--
Joy Beeson
joy beeson at comcast dot net