Old June 27th 07, 07:19 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc
catzz66

Default Performance Bikes

Roger Zoul wrote:
catzz66 wrote:
:: There is a new Performance store moving in right across the freeway
:: from my office. Should I be happy?

Do you order a lot of things from them?

Not lately. The best equipped LBS is 10 miles from me. REI is about 7
miles away. There's a great little shop about 3 miles from me where I
take repairs I can't do or don't have time to do myself. Went in there
last week looking for a couple of 700 X 23C presta tubes and they were
out. They are nice folks, so I came back again on the weekend and
picked them up. I probably won't change the way I do things very much.