Old February 1st 14, 10:58 PM posted to rec.bicycles.soc
EdwardDolan

Default The Joys & Pleasures of Cycling on Trails

"Blackblade" wrote in message ...
[...]

Edward Dolan wrote:

What difference does it make (to quote our illustrious
Hillary)? BMX and road biking have nothing to do with our issue.

The difference Ed is that you were trying to be misleading ... by selectively quoting very small parts of quite a long report. So, no, the report YOU MENTIONED does not just include Mountain Biking. It includes a whole bunch of information.

I only focused on the part comparing mountain biking with hiking. None of the rest of the crap there interested me. The only one here who is attempting to mislead is you. Try to keep your focus on the issue that is under discussion ... which is that mountain biking can’t compare to hiking in terms of popularity. Mountain biking ranked low on the list.

Mountain bikes have wheels. Wheels are for roads.

Trails are for walking. What’s the matter? Can’t walk?

Ed Dolan the Great
aka
Saint Edward the Great