Old January 1st 12, 12:09 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Judith[_4_]

Default Mark Cavendish SPOTY award proves that cycling is now officially mainstream in Great Britain

On Sun, 1 Jan 2012 03:21:17 -0000, "Simon Mason"
wrote:

QUOTE:

That can only mean one thing, cycling is now officially mainstream

******** - it means that many people rigged the voting.

Thanks for reminding me - I haven't sent the letter off yet.

--
Simple Simon Mason - who cycles at 25mph in 20mph limits just because the limits do not apply to cyclists.
This includes exceeding the speed limit past three schools. A total disregard for the well-being of vulnerable road users.