Old May 21st 07, 07:31 PM posted to uk.rec.cycling
Ambrose Nankivell

Default Female Cyclist Assaulted

Adrian Boliston wrote:
wrote in message
ups.com...

Well, I had to look for images that looked like the car and they have
circulated those around the local police. Got the standard letter with
the crime number etc.. All a case of waiting now. No further kicks
since then.

You got *kicked* by someone driving a car? I have heard of someone getting
*punched* by the passenger of a vehicle while cycling but not kicked!

Well, no, the driver got out and kicked her. The scumbag.

Or as the media would report it, a cyclist was in a kicking with a car.