Old August 17th 06, 10:45 AM posted to rec.bicycles.racing

Default "Rigid Class System in Europe" Bob Roll Comments

"Bob Martin" a écrit dans le message de news:
in 523429 20060816 222509 "Tom Kunich" cyclintom@yahoo. com wrote:

This is the class system that people in the United States are decrying.
Moreover, EVERY person in the USA can move up to the limits of their
ability
if they wish. In Europe that simply isn't the case as you can discover
simply by talking to any factory worker.

********, Tom (as usual).

Both Margaret Thatcher and John Major came from humble beginnings.

The majority of Britain's wealthy people are "self-made".

It is possible Sarkozy to became the next French President.
He is nothing but a son of an immigrant ....
Just for the fun, this is a short list of immigrant's sons in France (in the
Show Business for example) :

Jean-Paul Belmondo (Italian fathers)
Isabelle Adjani (algérian father, german mother)
Coluche (Italian fathers)
Julien Clerc (Mother from the French antilles)
Serge Gainsbourg (russian parents)
Yves Montand (Italian fathers)
Daniel Prévost (algérian khabyle father)
Louis de Funès (Spanish parents)
Barbara (Central Europe)
Charles Aznavour (arménian)
Marina Vlady (Russia)
Lino Ventura (italien)
Sylvie Vartan (arménian and bulgary)
Georges Moustaki (grec, born in égypte)
Serge Reggiani (italiens fathers)

Etc Etc.

What is a French if not a mix of poor immigrants ?
Btw : I am one of them and I don't remember my Brazilian origin to be a
problem in France.