Old May 11th 07, 02:49 AM posted to rec.sport.unicycling
Matt_V

Default Risky Business: The redneck, the SIF hop and the bouncer. (mild profanity)

johnfoss wrote:
That was very well written, though I wished it had a better ending.
Unfortunately it ended with you lowering yourself to their level,
throwing insults. The stuff they said about you was not true, but what
you said about them apparently was. Hopefully it's over, but I feel
there may be at least one more chapter to your story...

I don't think that he "lowered himself to their level", but he merely
gave them a taste of their own medcine. This isn't always the anwser,
but sometimes it can be necessary. If they don't come back, maby it
was the answer.

--
Matt_V

-Matt *)--360--O* The Unispin Elite
My YouTube Vidoes 'CLICK'
(http://www.youtube.com/profile?user=mattvandermeulen)'You are
invited' (www.lost.eu/3c846)Click this
My msn: - Add me if you wish

"What you do is.. is what you do. Your gonna get on the news?
You can't do this if your drunk!"
http://www.usenet.com