Old January 11th 13, 07:17 PM posted to rec.bicycles.racing
Sir Gregory Hall, Esq·

Default What surprise me is all the jealousy

"atriage" wrote in message
.com...
On 11/01/2013 18:40, Sir Gregory Hall, Esq· wrote:
It seems to me there's a lot of people here who are
motivated by their jealousy of Lance Armstrong's
accomplishments. They are so jealous that they
seem to be close to orgasmic thinking about the
adversity Lance now faces. They seem irrational
in their beliefs that Lance is some kind of a monster
who needs to be staked out on the ground and be
kicked and beaten by all his 'victims.'

How droll!

nobody cares

You obviously do or you wouldn't have replied. How does
it feel to be so jealous of Lance Armstrong's acccomplishments?

So bitter because you can't even come close?

--
Sir Gregory

How droll!

--
Sir Gregory

Just shut the **** up moron.

Yes, folks, here is one of the people I talked about.