Old May 23rd 08, 08:23 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,alt.mountain-bike
Edward Dolan

Default Is ARBR dead?

"Bill Z." wrote in message
"Edward Dolan" writes:

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka

His headers contain "Date: Fri, 23 May 2008 01:19:39 -0500". Insomnia
perhaps? :-)

I keep the oddest hours of anyone in the known universe. I am more often
than not just going to bed when others are just getting up. Except when I go
out of the house to do chores or go for a bike ride I live in a darkened
room with the curtains permanently drawn. I sometime do not know if it is AM
or PM unless I look out the window and I lose all track of the days of the
week. Ever since I was 30 I have lived in an eternity of Saturdays. I scare
myself sometimes when I am not sure of the month, but I never confuse the
seasons. It is always 9 long months of winter here in Minnesota and only 3
short months of summer.

One of these days I am going to go down to my dirt floor basement and hang
myself from the rafters. But I am waiting for my 20 cats to precede me in
death. After all, they depend on me.