Old November 11th 04, 07:11 PM
B. Lafferty

"Curtis L. Russell" wrote in message
"An incident involving one of Mr. Brammer's birds fanned the doping
rumors when the pigeon in question went missing during a race between
France and England in May, only to turn up in Canada two months later.
A racing pigeon's maximum range is usually around 500 miles, but this
bird traveled more than 3,000 miles over the Atlantic Ocean."

No doubt WADA to intervene shortly - as soon as they get a supply of
little needles and little, tiny plastic bags for the drug testing.

So if BL tires of the bicycling crusade, he has a whole 'nother flock
of birds to go after.

Listen, my bi-polar neighbor has been working on rebuilding his front porch
for the past thee years (not enough manic periods to aid completion) He's
now got pigeons nesting and ****ting all over the neighborhood. Another
neighbor has threatened to go hunting. I realize these aren't racing
pigeons. However, I will never have an interest in them, no matter how much
dope they take.