Old November 11th 04, 09:35 PM
Curtis L. Russell

On Thu, 11 Nov 2004 19:11:37 GMT, "B. Lafferty"
wrote:

Listen, my bi-polar neighbor has been working on rebuilding his front porch
for the past thee years (not enough manic periods to aid completion) He's
now got pigeons nesting and ****ting all over the neighborhood. Another
neighbor has threatened to go hunting. I realize these aren't racing
pigeons. However, I will never have an interest in them, no matter how much
dope they take.

Hunting pigeons on steroids has to be more interesting than hunting
the regular kind. Steroids, pigeons and shotguns sounds like a fun mix
to have next door. Throw in a squirrel or two and I'll buy the video.
Get the squirrels on steroids and I'll buy two.

This Web of Being is a scarier place than some people will admit.

Curtis L. Russell
Odenton, MD (USA)
Just someone on two wheels...