Old July 25th 18, 02:36 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Emanuel Berg[_2_]

Default drill/tap in frames

Today I finally spent some quality time on my own bike
again, and I put on the plastic Zefal bottle cage
using cloth tape on the down tube and then two
galvanized hoose clamps. The bottle cage is designed
for screws but the result seemed solid enough.

BTW it is an interesting bike. I think it is from the
early-mid 80s. A steel frame, it has a Shimano
Positron 5 shifter, but the single chainwheel is so
big even on a flat surface, the biggest sprocket is
the only one feasible to use.

But I love it anyway thanks to the 630 wheels and
cross levers for the rim brakes.

--
underground experts exiled
http://user.it.uu.se/~embe8573