Old October 14th 06, 03:35 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.autos.driving,alt.planning.urban,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.bicycles.rides
wvantwiller

Default THE GOLDEN RULE

bill wrote in
:

Bush would like to mess with the constitution, not on guns, but other
things, so why not bitch about 'junk' amendments? Ever since 9/11 I
have found excessive police presence. When I turned 55 I went to the
local Social Security office just to see if I was eligible for
anything, since I have paid a ton of income tax and SS tax, and I was
met at the door by a retired cop with a metal detector wand. I said
"What the F..k is this?" and he said he was hired after 9/11 to
prevent a possible terrorist occurrence in the office. A Social
Security office? Get real, there are 3 employees and no money and
there were 4 gray haired people all over 70 just sitting there. Bush
is getting ridiculous with the over policing of the country. As people
on r.b.misc know, I was detained just for riding my bicycle on a
public road too close to an Air Force base and looking suspicious. I
am a totally white third generation American and no way do I look the
least bit arabic, yet I was held until a county sheriff could come and
load me and my bike for a quick ride back home. Bush may not be
anti-gun but he sure as hell wants to take our freedoms away. I am
more worried about being hassled by the Homeland Security people than
being killed by a terrorist these days. Bill Baka

This is the evidence of another of the myriad of Duh-Byah's idiocies.

Just dish/print out money without asking where or when it will come from
because 'we all know terrorists run from money'. But those 'security
contractors' have to pay for those $5000-a-plate Duh-Byah/Bozo-the-Clown
Meals somehow.

It's working in Iraq, too. What is it today? Over $half-a-trillion
served and half-a-million killed?

D'OH!!