Old March 2nd 04, 01:50 AM
Hitchy

Default Melbourne Council wants to startup 'free bike' schemeikes

cfsmtb wrote:
Hey Twitchy, it's painfully obvious to all that chivalry is not a strong
personality trait of yours.
".....In giving and receiving love's solaces let modesty be ever
present. ....Thou shalt be in all things polite and courteous...."
ie: stop thinking with the *little head*
Back to free bikes, um, good concept, but human nature being what it is,
not entirely convinced of how Melbourne Council is going to manage
logistics of the proposed scheme.
Fit the bikes with GPS linked to remote controlled bottom bracket
immobilisers?
Make them so bog ugly that no one would want to nick one from the
CBD area?

Oi

don't have a go at me!...I just responded to Flyingdutch's post & hi
choice of 'lycra wench'!..........I felt abit like Rex Hunt when I wrot
that, you know....'cast out a line, then reel 'em in'. Thanks for bein
predictable, the world needs more P.C nazi's

cheers

Hitch

Hitch

-