Old November 10th 10, 10:35 PM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

Default Is Ed the new moderator?

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"
wrote in message
On Nov 9, 10:47 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the
wrote in message

On Nov 9, 4:23 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]

The only clown here is you. Confine your posting to responses and you
will
cease to exist for me. A couple of original posts per week from you is
OK
(provided they are original and not the same old ****), but one every
day
is
NOT!
Just wondering.

I am not a moderator, but I am not going to let you destroy RBS.

Get with the group. If you can't do that, then get your own blog.

And what's your role in bicycles? Do you ride one or promote its use?

I am well represented in the archives of Google Groups with respect to the
cycling newsgroups. ARBR was my main group for many years, but I got tired
of the nuts and bolts of bicycles. Such subjects are for newbies. My main
interest now is getting mountain bikes off of hiking trails. It is the one
and only reason I am on RBS.

However, I do not do original posts on the subject. I merely respond to
others who post on the subject. That is what you should be doing too. Learn
to be a responder. No one is reading your original posts. It is why you are
just talking to yourself. Usenet members are much more likely to read

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka