Old November 11th 10, 03:32 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,uk.rec.cycling,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,misc.consumers.frugal-living
Edward Dolan

Default Is Ed the new moderator?

"His Highness the TibetanMonkey & the Free Spirits of the Jungle"
wrote in message
On Nov 10, 5:35 pm, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
[...]
I am well represented in the archives of Google Groups with respect to the
cycling newsgroups. ARBR was my main group for many years, but I got tired
of the nuts and bolts of bicycles. Such subjects are for newbies. My main
interest now is getting mountain bikes off of hiking trails. It is the one
and only reason I am on RBS.

[...]

Seriously, is that a goal worth fighting for in the Internet?

Idiot-asshole mountain bikers will completely take over RBS if I am not here
to combat them. You are just a mere nuisance and I could care less about
your so-called purpose.

I think mountain biking is a fad myself and it will soon disappear on its
own. But that is no reason why RBS should be given over to them.

Motor vehicles are here to stay unless and until they get too expensive for
the common man to operate. Your "purpose" is even more absurd than mine.

Regards,

Ed Dolan the Great - Minnesota
aka