Old December 2nd 03, 12:17 AM
David Kerber

Default Recumbent bikes

In article ,
says...
In rec.bicycles.misc David Kerber wrote:
: In article ,
:
says...

: If you put aerobars and homebrew wheeldisks on a typical road
: bike, you probably wouldn't be much worse off than with a lowracer

: Like this one?
http://users.ids.net/~dkerber/cycling.htm

Nice bike :-) The funniest thing must be it's a touring bike with
a rear rack but you don't mention any touring use.

That's right; it's a "Fuji Touring" GGG. I use the rack for trips to
the store; I hope (plan?) to do some light touring at some ill-defined
point in the future. I basically bought the bike because I liked the
way it rode and handled, and the way it fit both my body and my budget.

--
Dave Kerber
Fight spam: remove the ns_ from the return address before replying!