Old August 28th 19, 04:44 PM posted to rec.bicycles.tech
Tom Kunich[_5_]

Default Chinese Carbon Wheelset

I don't careif they're tracing how many Bear Claws I eat in a year. Or my Safeway shopping patterns. What is far more important and one that you can't get away from is your internet use. Google and Yahoo and Bing are fixated upon that and they actually believe that they can predict your reactions by what you say on-line. While I may argue with Jay, I have no doubt that we could be good riding partners. The same with most of the rest (excluding John who is so plainly nuts).