Old February 2nd 07, 06:30 PM posted to rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc,rec.autos.driving,misc.consumers.frugal-living,alt.energy.renewable
nash

Default when the predators eat each other

"The changing face of the African plains has led to a new and bloody
conflict among its animals, as captured in this documentary. National
Geographic: Predators At War examines conditions in the Mala Mala game
preserve in South Africa. Due to a long standing drought, Mala Mala's
plant life is slowly dying out, leaving the predatory animals of the
region -- among them... More lions, leopards, hyenas and cheetahs --
to prey upon one another in a grim bid for survival."

http://shopping.msn.com/Specs/shp/?itemId=50303194

The drought was caused by Global Dimming. As far back as the Ethiopian Food
Crisis when I was in Elementary school.
PBS and the BBC aired a National Geographic doc on it.
Extremely important to our future. More so than just global warming alone.
They actually work off each other.

I always thought it was the Lions against the Christians anyway.
Moneyed vs the poor.