Old August 2nd 07, 02:04 AM posted to alt.rec.bicycles.recumbent,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.soc,uk.rec.cycling
Ozark Bicycle

Default The Great Don Quijote of RBM!

On Aug 1, 7:44 pm, "Tom \"Johnny Sunset\" Sherman"
wrote:
"donquijote1954" who? wrote:
On Jul 31, 1:17 am, "Edward Dolan" wrote:
I like to read posts by such as Don Quijote. He is pure and I am not. Yea, I
KNOW what scoundrels all the rest of you are and I treat you accordingly.
Unfortunately, in the process, I become as bad as any of you.

But Don Quijote presses on pure and innocent and occasionally quite naive.
He is like a breath of fresh air after all our vituperations. I am mostly in
a rage every time I come on these freaking cycling newsgroups. I only want
to kill all of you. Sometimes I think I am going crazy from the frustration
of it all.

But then I read a message from the Great Don Quijote and I realize that all
is not lost after all. We need to become like children in order to go on
living. I mourn my lost innocence. It was Tom Sherman of ARBR who soured me
for Usenet. Aye, I hold him responsible for my dour disposition.

That's real nice of you, Great Ed. There's some real bad people here.
But there's no need to kill them. I mean, we don't need to kill them
when we can torture them. And besides, there's a bunch people waking
up to the need of bike lanes, bike paths and other facilities. We just
got to lead the way, "Sancho, let's go for it!"

Who needs Usama bin Laden when we have promoters of second class
citizenship for cyclists?

What we need is SHOWERS and BIKE LOCKERS at work so cycle commuting is
practical. I propose a tax on employee parking spaces that could be
offset by adding REAL cyclist friendly facilities.

Have another toke, Tom.