Old June 26th 11, 02:29 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Tºm Shermªn °_°

Default OT - Failure of Society

On 6/25/2011 4:02 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�n " wrote in message
On 6/24/2011 2:45 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T?m Sherm?n " wrote in
message
On 6/22/2011 12:03 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
[...]
Bush had some guts to take on those countries that were a thorn in our
side.

Shrub took on Israel and the AIPAC lobby, who will fight Islamic nations
down to the last US soldier and US taxpayer dollar?

US interests and Israeli interests are identical.

Only if you mean the interests of a few hundred very rich families who
would not care in the least if the proletariat sodded off and died, as
long as a few were left to act as servants.

Note these names: Dankners; Sami and Yuli Ofer; Shari Arison; Izzy and
Dedi Borovich; Zadik Bino; Yair Hamburger; Avi Wertheim; Stef Wertheimer;
Zohar, Yehuda and Roy Zisapel; Lev Leviev; Mickey Federmann; Eliezer
Fishman; Jacob Shachar; Israel Kass; Ofra Strauss; Reuven Shmeltzer; and
Yitzhak Tshuv.

The families they head collected 32% of the income generated in Israel in
2005.

Who cares as long as there is plenty left over for everyone else. Arab prols
in Arab nations live forever on the edge of starvation.

This is one of the reasons Ashkenazi Jews are *emigrating* from Israel
to Germany and Poland, and quite a few Russian Ashkenazi Jews are going
back to Russia. The elites do not even treat their own ethnic/cultural
group well.

He [George W. Bush] belongs on Mt. Rushmore with the others. Now we are
saddled with a
gutless wonder who does not have a clue about anything. He is even
worse
than Carter, an outcome I hitherto thought was impossible.

Obama knows how to take his orders, so he can retire to the $100K/speech
circuit with his family alive and well.

Obama is your man, not mine!

Mr. Ed Dolan apparently mistakes me for a Wall Street criminal, er
"investment banker".

Obama is a man of the people (proletariat) and of the liberal mass media. In
other words, he is your man!

Mr. Ed Dolan is either an fool or a troll.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007
I am a vehicular cyclist.