Old June 26th 11, 02:32 AM posted to rec.bicycles.tech,rec.bicycles.misc,rec.bicycles.soc
Tºm Shermªn °_°

Default OT - Failure of Society

On 6/25/2011 4:21 AM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"T�m Sherm�n " wrote in message
On 6/24/2011 5:07 PM, Edward Dolan wrote:
"Phil W wrote in message
T?m Sherm?n " considered
[...]
Mr. Ed Dolan is either insane or trolling here.

The two are not mutually exclusive, as his posting history clearly
demonstrates.

Mr. Tom Sherman is a conspiracy nut. He falls for everything that even
hints
of it.

The truly deluded are those who buy the mainstream narrative, despite the
history of almost universal lying by higher level politicians and
political appointees, and propagandizing by the corporate owned press.

You are describing the mainstream liberal mass media of course, something I
never pay the slightest attention to except to deride it.

Mr. Ed Dolan is either an fool or a troll.

"American Exceptionalism" and "Shining City on a Hill" my arse.

Reagan was a naive bumpkin in many ways. What the hell do you expect of
anyone from Hollywood?

These myths pre-date Reagan.

He seems not to recognize the inherent flaws in our human nature. He
most likely does not believe in original sin either.

My humor is basically parody. I wish I could be witty, but it is beyond
me,
as it is beyond 99% of mankind. That is why it should never be attempted
by
anyone other than an Oscar Wilde type. In any event, wit is wasted on
these
newsgroups.

Mr. Ed Dolan is in the Federal Witless Protection Program.

I got it, but no one else will.

That is because you are in the program.

--
Tºm Shermªn - 42.435731,-83.985007